|This software is OSI Certified Open Source Software.
OSI Certified is a certification mark of the Open Source Initiative.
Gremaf is a graphic frontend for MAME working
under Windows 9x, Me, NT, 2000, Xp.
What can I do with Gremaf?
With this program you can simply play with MAME without caring about writing
long command lines with words that are unusual and easily forgettable.
Gremaf striking features
- Use MAME simply with your mouse
- Have a detailed list of the roms that are supported or actually available
- Apply different filters such as: show only working games, the ones of a
particular software house, the ones released in a fixed year, the ones with
- Modify MAME settings directly from Gremaf
- Create different profiles, one for every game, so that you can ad just the
- Create different accounts, if necessary also protected by passwords, so
that every user of Gremaf could have his/her own settings, without having
to change them whenever someone uses Gremaf instead of him/her
- Display screenshots, flyers, marquees and the other extras (FUNCTION NOT YET IMPLEMENTED)
- Use the icons freely available on mamu_icon website or use customized ones
- Very little size of the program: only 80 Kb
- A few system resources required
- Available in various languages: Italian, English, Spanish (others in
- Absolutely free. In fact it is distributed under GNU
GPL licence and the source-code, fully written in Assembler, is freely downloadable